Journaling about your experience
In order to get the most out of your Museum Sage session, we invite you to take some time to reflect in writing after your session is over.
1. What question did I have about my life?
2. What artwork or object was I led to?
3. The first response I had to the artwork or historical object was . . .
4. As I continued to explore the artwork or historical object, I noticed . . .
5. The Guide or the group made these useful comments:
6. When I thought about how the work spoke to my question, I could see . . .
7. When I was finished I felt . . .
Museum Sage © copyright 2019 Laurie Phillips and Jon Spayde. Questions © copyright 2019 Margaret Todd Maitland.